Considering how much time we spend at work, shouldn’t we at least be enjoying it? Have you ever gotten into a slump and all you really needed was to have a little fun to boost your creativity? This video is a great illustration of a fun, yet productive company culture.
It’s been proven happy employees are productive employees. Yet when a company starts to go south and profits drop, often little attention is adverted to the happiness of its employees. What many people don’t realize is a poor company culture can have a direct result on the bottom line.
Take a look at the attributes of a positive company culture, suggested in this article and you’ll soon realize why companies with a great culture are often the most successful:
- Reliability - When employees get to know each other outside of the office, they have a vested interest in each other’s lives and will likely not want to let each other down inside the office.
- Communication - A fun atmosphere promotes open communication so employees aren’t left in the dark.
- Teamwork - Collaborating instead of staying anchored to your desk helps employees put their brains together and become more creative.
- Loyalty - If employees love where they work, they will become loyal to their company and serve as advocates.
- Values - A company’s values should come through in its culture. The more employees are aware of these values, the more it will show in the work they produce and the decisions they make on a daily basis.
We have an awesome culture here at Crossroads. We share the same values, work ethic, are committed to what we do and have fun doing it. Cheers to a great company culture!